Are you looking to work with a great team of people around the world and be part of a powerful global team?
Managing day-to-day translation project duties; creating translation kits; working with translators, etc.
Project Planning and Scheduling
- You will manage translators’ deadlines, scheduling deliveries and planning with tight deadlines.
- Candidates should have strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and prioritize correctly.
- Strong verbal skills to interface with clients and ability to coordinate translation and DTP components.
- A strong command of Word and Excel is required and a good understanding of HTML and XML.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g. InDesign) would be beneficial.
Client Relationship Management
You will be responsible for managing localization projects from beginning to end:
- Prepare the files for translation.
- Check files for segmentation and layout issues before translation.
- Prepare word counts / costings and translation kits for the teams.
- Sending out of translation kits.
- Updating internal database to keep up to date the localisation workflow.
- Exporting translation kits and performing DTP work on final files.
- We are both ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified and so your training begins with this.
- You will be given an overview of all relevant processes.
- You will be shown how to complete your first process step.
- Next, you will complete that process step under supervisions and then you will complete that process on your own, asking for support when necessary.
- This staged training approach is then repeated for the next process step and so on until you have mastered all the process steps.
- Polyglot (French, Dutch, German) with a Translation
- Degree at BA or Masters Level (or similar qualification).
Knowledge of CAT-tools.
- Candidates should have strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and prioritise.
- A strong quality focus.
- Excellent written and spoken English is required as well as excellent communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of standard computer software such as Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Some knowledge of Adobe software such as InDesign, and file formats such as HTML, and XML would be a plus.
- Software skills such as scripting and php would be an advantage.
- Ability to integrate into an international work environment and work within a team.
- Must be Eligible to work in Ireland, without sponsorship.
Based on experience.
Elise Roch, Production Manager